Tuesday 30 October 2012

One more month

Moving date is closing in. Lots and lots to sort out before going...

Yesterday I had a day off. Took the opportunity to wake up early (?!?) to clean out the attic. I have saved all kinds of things up there. Especially things that doesn't work anymore. I have just been to lazy to go to a recycling station to throw them away. Instead I have put them in the attic in the meantime... To wait for the day to come where I would find my inspiration to throw them. Yesterday it finally came. It was a beautiful day... It rained cats and dogs! But now it's done.

Today I've found a home for my piano! My grandfather is willing to adopt it! Oh joy! I have also found homes for some books and some old CDs.

Feels a bit strange to clear my home out. At the same time it feels good to get rid of the old and in with the new.

Still not found a place for my billy book cases...

No comments:

Post a Comment