Monday 8 October 2012

I'm moving!

Finally it’s official! The communication is out! I can start my blog!


First of December my address will be Basel, Switzerland and I will be the new HR manager fo IKEA regional supply team. The communication I edited myself, was almost thinking of adding some made up stuff to see if anyone would react, but thought it would be a bit over the top maybe.

It went pretty fast I must say, from the day I was asked to apply to the day I was offered the job. I hardly had time to think, but now it’s already closing in! 1st of December, not even 2 months to the start date! Scary but so much fun! I actually realized that I have some friends living in the Basel area, so I won’t be alone after all 

So the list of what to do is eternal… I have printed oh so many forms that I have to fill in. I actually have to sign out of Sweden (feels a bit weird) But what I actually started to do was shopping for art. Why? … eh.. yeah… don’t have a good answer to that, just felt right. I have worked hard with canceling memberships and insurances etc. (some things I hardly knew that I had, what’s that all about!?) I have been at the bank, called the union etc. etc. Today some books about Switzerland arrived, sent from out Mobility department, how sweet is that?! “German phrase book” among others, oh how I will use that one!

*sigh* just thinking of all that is needed to be done, and soon too, gives me a headache!

Does anyone fancy some Billy bookcases?

No comments:

Post a Comment