Wednesday 10 October 2012

A bit more alert!

Today has been very limited in terms of handling the coming move. But it some nice mails regarding the new position. Still happy!
It's amazing when you get that clicking feeling in the heart saying that this will be really good!

Tomorrow is the kick off for the present organisation. Today was a preparation day for that, think it's gonna be super.
It's strange to be a part of creating a future that I myself will not be part of.

I so wonder how my life in Switzerland will turn out. I have great support from
IKEA and from the relocation company. The feeling regarding the actual move is also calming and I really belief that things will go smooth. But the everyday life, what will that be like? I guess I will have much alone time in the beginning. Will I cope?
Lot's of thoughts.

Forgot to call the Union today as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment