Tuesday 9 October 2012

My head is somewhere else

Day two of blogging...


When getting a new job I must say that it's hard to concentrate on delivering on the present one. I really try hard to write my final analysis of project management and competence development... but I just have a hard time motivate myself. I have to finish a draft version of the project management until tomorrow. How far have I reached? Not far at all.

But what I can concentrate on just fine are all the nice mails with congratulations that are pouring in to my mailbox! you know, people write the nicest things! Really happy to hear, but wished I would have known some of it before I resigned.
I actually know more people in Switzerland than I thought I would! Former colleagues of mine are writing to say welcome to the new position and to the country. Feels good, thought I would be all alone! :) IKEA is such a big organisation, but despite that I feel like I know most of the people working there! (in some weird way! )

Have to work the evening.. not done with the draft.

But I have made an achievement today! Sent in my travel expenses. And that certainly is an achievement in that system!

No comments:

Post a Comment