Thursday 25 October 2012

Late night report!

Again I’m writing late at night. Sitting in my hotel room and summarizing the day in my head. The day has been really good I must say, this whole stay in Basel has! I have made some big decisions actually. I have decided to go for the apartment with the terrace and the fire place. Can’t motivate the cost of the one with the fantastic view. I most certainly would like to go to some smaller trips to Alsace and to Germany, go skiing and maybe visit Sweden. So then I can’t put all my money on an apartment.


Had a meeting today with a really nice guy from PWC who gave me some tax advice. Think I have watched too much TV, I thought the tax was much less compared to Sweden. It is, don’t get me wrong! But not much less...

At the office I had some sort of pre-introduction today. Got to meet a lot of people, seems like a fun crowd! I also got my introduction schedule presented to me. Wow, it’s a lot, but feels good and serious .

Other things that has happened today is that my computer had a hard drive crash. Have a computer that I’ve borrowed from the office. Good that they had one! What would I have done otherwise?!!? I feel handicapped without a computer. Especially now when I have started Blogging and Twittering...!

Tonight I have taken tram nr 14 into Basel from Muttenz, to meet up with a friend of mine. Got some nice wine and some food. Really great! I found my way almost by myself. Actually tram nr 14 is my new best friend! I kind of know the tour it takes now!

No comments:

Post a Comment