Tuesday 9 October 2012

watching Spader & Keno...

For the love of God.. I have just watched some sort of pause program.


All not to think of work during my break. It's 7pm in Sweden and I am still trying to get the draft analysis ready. I know that my most creative period is evening time. Hope to get my mind working now after some dinner.

Tonight I have tried to fill in some forms connected to tax legislation and my bank. Not sure i get what they are after. I have 4 boxes to choose between:

- I am an employee of a Swedish trade ship
- I am sent to another country by a Swedish aid-organisation
- I am sent to another country by a Swedish employer
- I am working for Sweden during my visit abroad

Frankly, none of them fits... I will be employed by a Swiss organisation. What to check?

Now, back to the analysis

No comments:

Post a Comment