Sunday 21 October 2012

Arrived in Basel!

This week I will spend in Basel at something the company call a "look and see trip".
I must say that even if Switzerland is not so far away from Sweden it takes a lifetime to travel. Not only to here though... It's all this time spent at trains, in waiting halls and standing in line to check in or whatever! But the journey was anyway smooth! Met a colleague in the plain, she was going to the same hotel as me. We even decided to go to dinner together. I met another colleague at the bus from the airport to Basel city. She showed us the way and gave us a recommendation for a restaurant. Very nice! This has been a good day I must say! Basel is very pretty and I think I will like it here!

But I must admit that it's a bit scary too...

No comments:

Post a Comment