Sunday 14 October 2012

Thoughts late at night

This has been a good day. Got to help friends out and then celebrated a birthday boy! My nephew turned 17 today, wow, times really flies.

It's not so very long until I move, realise that I will not have time to meet everyone so many times before the actual move takes place. Strange thing to think about. But hey! It's not like I will never visit Sweden again!

Tonight I have looked though my books and CD's. I will give most of the CD's to my sister. I will anyway use spotify as my main source when it comes to music (love that invention!!) until my sister start to use it she can enjoy the CD's.
When it comes to books... I really love books. It's actually hard even to throw away the bad ones! I have now sorted out which ones to give away, throw away and which to store somewhere. My brother has very kindly offered me some space in his basement. So one or two boxes I will leave behind, the rest will come with me (it's quite few I had the hart to get rid of)

Is there anyone out there who would like some kind of big tree-ish plant?

No comments:

Post a Comment