Thursday 25 October 2012

Last night in Muttenz

Tomorrow I'm going home to Sweden. This has been a very lucrative visit! I have actually got an apartment already! I sent an e-mail to my relocation-lady yesterday, saying that I would like to go for the fire place apartment. Today I the morning I got a mail stating that it was mine!! Happy day!! Feels like its so meant to be!

Close to my new home there's a tram, going directly to the office, a gym close by (...) and a grocery store. Could you wish for more? (Forgot to mention walking distance to the city centre) The next step now is to sign the contract and book the moving company!

I called my mother to tell the good news. She sure can pull you down to earth! "So nice to hear! ... Which year is the building from?" -no idea... "What's the stove like? Can you really use the fire place? There's nothing wrong? Have you checked the walls? Do you think there's a lot of crimes?" Hm... What to say? I was just happy! It seemed fine to me..

Well tonight I have been taking part in a farewell dinner for my pre-assessor. It was a really nice evening with nice people. Think I'm gonna like it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment