Tuesday 6 November 2012

Days go by!

Actually my nerves are starting to kick in. There's so much I think I should do in regards to the move... And there's so many other things that I'm planning for. Like dinners and stuff, much more fun. I will write a to do list! Thank you dear God for the iPhone! My whole life is sorted thanks to that little thing. (Sad or what?) there are calls to make, forms to sign and furnitures to move or give away. Found a company that picks up the stuff I don't want to keep and they try to sell it. Yes, I could try to sell stuff myself... But the problem is that most of the things aren't worth anything.

Right now I have a massive headache. But I have a bed time routine that is to check my LinkedIn, FB, twitter, blog, Instagram and yammer....
I guess I've already told you that I've become a social media nerd? Well I am even starting to get the thing with twitter!! I now have 17 followers! That's amazing! So many ways to keep in touch with people I know (and in regards to twitter some people that I don't know at all!)

Today I met a colleague of mine that will also move to Basel. Great! I feel like my social life will be ok, even in a new country!! Have already got three bookings for nice events.

When I was visiting I found out that there's a place for swimming along the way to work. I actually want to start a routine if going swimming at least two times a week. My muscles are no longer existing due to too much rest lately... To get started I brought my sister along to swim in Malmö today... Think that's why I got the headache. ;)

Tomorrow I will make the calls, send the mails and fill in some more forms. It will be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment