Monday 14 January 2013

Still a mess!

What's up with Swisscom?! I ordered the whole package; cellphone, TV and Internet at the same time.... Early december!! Got the phone after two weeks (thank God!?!) but the Internet and the TV-box are far from in my apartment!
Yesterday I got an invoice... Hm... Yeh.. What is it that I should pay for? The intention of sending me the stuff? Today I received a confirmation of my cancellation for the TV-box! How did that happen?
Tomorrow I will have an electrician over to install the Internet... I hope. The guy should have called me to confirm that he's coming. But I haven't heard anything.
I am tired!!

Luckily for Swisscom the have the best salesman ever. Really good at giving service, nice AND he can speak English! Of it weren't for him I would be so angry.

Tomorrow there's also some company coming over to check something else with the electricity AND someone will come to fix my dishwasher! Finally! Hopefully things will be really good. And with the Internet (that I hopefully will receive) I could finish the movie that I started... That stopped working the last 30 min...

Also the 3G net is not working in all parts of the apparent.

But today when I was going to DHL to try to collect a package that I should have.. I of course couldn't find the place. I asked for direction. And since the guy understood that I was a lady in distress he went to get his car and gave me a ride to the service point! Really nice! I would never have found it!

So, not all is bad! Tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment