Monday 21 January 2013

My body is aching in a very good way!

I went skiing for the first time outside Sweden! It was amazing... I'm so happy that I live here in this skiing country. I was picked up early by some of my colleagues. Oh my God, did they suffer from bringing me along?!? Yes, I was like a child seeing things for the very first time. Stopped every third step to take a picture. And the view was beautiful!
I was actually better than I thought when it came to the actual skiing. I made it, I still had it. (After all it was about 5 years ago since I went skiing the last time). And then after a while I thought that I might bee some genius dealing with the snow... And frankly I fell. Not only once... But hey! I was still better than I had expected to be! (And I think that I scared my colleagues to think that I hardly could stand on a pair of ski's so they were probably surprised as well that I managed)

We were up on 3000m height. It was a bit of a challenge just after a heavy lunch and from the height I got a bit light headed. And since I'm not use to be outside a whole day, and certainly not to exercise for a whole day, I got quite tired. But wow, what a day!

In the evening I got home at 7.30 pm and I decided just to watch a movie. Then all of the sudden my TV flashed and turned all black. Yes, I think it's dead.
...well, why not... While I'm anyway in the fixing mode, just got everything in place and even the TV box delivered, why not?!?

Thursday I finally got the Internet and the TV box delivered, Friday I put together the latest IKEA purchase and made sure that it all works, Saturday something else breaks.
Just material things. I'm fine. Just material things...and of all the countries to move to I actually picked one where all electronically stuff is actually ok when it comes to prices! And with that knowledge I will go to sleep dreaming about the mountains :)






No comments:

Post a Comment