Friday 18 January 2013

In German?!

Yesterday I received a mail inviting me to some information for immigrants. It was written in German. Yes, I think that we, the immigrants, should learn how to speak German... But it doesn't happen over night! Why not send such mails in English?

Today I exchanged a piece of furniture at ikea, I bought it yesterday. I actually bought two big things (and three smaller ones). Yes, I really had faith in me carrying them to the tram by my self. It went a bit so-so. A nice guy stopped and helped me. When I later, after a lot of fighting, finally got home.. I of course opened the packages to start putting them together. They were both in the wrong colour. I mean both of them!! Tomorrow I will exchange the other one... I had to surrender and admit to myself that I couldn't carry both at the same time.

Today I also got my Internet installed! And my TV-box! Weeee! But I was also asked: have you registered on Swisscom's web page to get your password?

What? Didn't know that I had to!!
How should I have known?!? Grrr I have been very patient with all things happened but now I am getting close to my limits...


Tomorrow is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment