Tuesday 1 January 2013

New year, new possibilities!

Christmas and New Years has flown by.. It's been a special Christmas in many ways.

After I landed in Sweden I went into a flow, Christmas shopping has never gone so smooth before! I was done two days before Christmas, and I was happy about all gifts! Love when I find the right gift to the right person. And Christmas Eve is all about seeing the faces of my relatives and the reaction hen they open their gifts, hoping for a smile!

This year Christmas involved a grandfather at the hospital, a mother awaiting surgery an ambulance and as usual too much food. With other words a bit much.

My grandpa got permission to leave the hospital Christmas eve, but got so tired from the adventure that we had to call an ambulance to pick him up and take him back... A bit stressful really.

Tomorrow my mother will have her last surgery taking out what we hope yo be the last tumour she will ever have. It's of course heavy and I'm anxious and tensed but convinced that she will be all good!

Focusing on one day at the time. Living so much here and now. Strange to even think that I live in another country and will go back there on Sunday. But also strange to think that I until recently had my own apparent and lived in Sweden. Feels natural to stay with my parents and trust me, it was several years since I moved out!! That might actually be the one feeling that us the most strange right now.

For me the new year starts when I know my mum is fine. Then I can share my future thoughts.

Right here and now I will sleep. Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment