Tuesday 8 January 2013

First working day this year

It was as hard as ever to get out of bed this morning when the alarm goes off. But thank god, I entered the office before 8.30!! It's amazing to only have 20 min of commuting in the morning! And by tram is actually a nice way to get to work.

I feel that now is when my new job starts for real. But its truly so frustrating to be new... Even the smallest simplest routine takes forever to perform. I so long for the time when things are in my back bone and I don't have to ask for second opinions all the time... I wanted to work tonight to catch up after vacation. But I got stuck in front of "the hobbit".

Yesterday I was a bad person, I broke a couple of rules... Sundays are for resting. Not to make a sound. I was both hoovering and washing up one machine of laundry... Just one machine though, and some quick vacuuming.. All my black clothes were dirty. And I almost only use the happy colour black. And since I do not have green fingers (and didn't had time to give my plants water for two weeks) I had to throw 3 plants. And there were leaves everywhere... A real emergency I must say!

Have to get new plants... Some day...
Now, sleep!

Pictures: Just want to show my Christmas decorations at home, and a fab paper that my friend from work made me before I moved. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment