Thursday 24 January 2013

I now own a LED TV

Life's good sometimes! Found a really good TV and even found some nice colleagues to help me bring it home!

Even though my day had a pretty bad start, it ended very well :)

This morning I was late for a meeting with my manager. Not because I overslept or because of a traffic jam or anything like that... But simply because of my confusion!! I forgot. I took time in the morning to sit down to have breakfast with some of my colleagues. Something I normally do not do. Since I arrive late I mostly take something on the go. I even thought to my self "should I go up and turn on my computer before having breakfast?... Yes!" And then I didn't. After 15 min I remembered "hey, didn't I have a meeting scheduled for now" yes I did... I just do not like to make mistakes. I have to learn.

The day has contained of other less joyful topics. I was pretty tired when heading home. A colleague visiting from Sweden joined me and I asked a favour from her "could you help me drag a 42" TV through the whole of Basel? I promise we'll have fun!!" Luckily another colleague herd me asking and offered me, her and my TV to be a ride home. Bless him!!
Now I'm the proud owner of a 42LM620S :) glorious future!!

My home is now also decorated with a bucket of flowers and a box of chocolate since my tacos dinner with some girls from work. This nice evening also made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment