Tuesday 13 November 2012

Last weeks in Sweden

Having a really social time at the moment. It's not that I will never meet my friends again, but it's actually nice to meet up with everyone to collect hugs :)

I have just realised that I sort of need to have some sort of goodbye fika at work (fika=the Swedish word for having a coffee sort of). I will not be able to have one fika per office, but it will probably be ok. It's closing in... Turning to an actual reality, I'm moving! Not just switching apartment, moving to another country!

Most things are fixed. The moving company is picking up my furnitures next Friday, the same day a second hand organisation is coming to pick up the things that I won't keep. My piano will live at my grandfathers place for a couple of years. The thing I haven't taken care of is to find a cleaning company that can take care of the apartment and make it beautiful.

I really hope that I'm in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment