Thursday 8 November 2012

Contract signed!

In Basel, it’s been a quite good day.


Came a bit earlier that I was expected, so I could join in on a meeting connected to my new assignment. Not sure if that was good or bad. Since I haven’t had my introduction I of course have a limited understanding of what is it that the new organization is actually doing.... Uh, got a headache when I was asked to give input! But still, I will throw myself in there and hopefully I will get up to speed quickly!
Luckily, my first day at work will be all bout facilitating MBTI, now there's something I know!!

On the way to the office I took care if some stuff that was in the need of termination, like the electricity back in Sweden. Good thing that I remembered that! Now I think I have some sort of control! I even talked to the company that will move my furnitures and decided upon dates where they will come and get my stuff! They needed a week between picking it up and bringing it to Basel. I, foolishly enough, didn't calculated with all that time in my previous planing.... But it will all be ok... I hope...

In the afternoon today I was picked up by my relocation lady. We signed the contract for the apartment and decided upon moving in date. There are some fees in connection to moving in and getting the key's that I need to take care of as well before the moving date. Puh... It's a lot, it's fun and it's ... Yeh a lot again!

No comments:

Post a Comment