Wednesday 28 November 2012

Back in Basel!

Now it's for real! I am in Basel at my hotel room. Will stay here two nights until I will get the Keys to the apartment and until my furniture a arrive. Tomorrow I will be picked up by my sweet relocation lady and we will go open up a bank account and visit the Swiss immigration office. We will also fix my commuters card. My trip to work will take about 30 min. That's true luxury!! The previous trips took me either 45min or 1,20 h... :) feels good! And the swimming hall is on that way. Hopefully I. Can pull myself together to make a routine out of my swimming.

Got a call today from the coordinators of the move. A really nice Dutch woman. She informed me that my furniture's will be declared tomorrow and will be delivered on Friday at 8am.... Then you know where I will be! Directing on what that goes where :). The coming weekend will be all about fixing the apartment and trying to get everything in place.

On my way from the airport i met a colleague, or actually more than one, the world is so small! Will maybe have dinner with them tomorrow :). If not I might join a choir. I think life will be ok here!


No comments:

Post a Comment