Saturday 27 April 2013

Wedding tomorrow!!

No, not my own! But one of my best friends or you can actually say that she's like my sister!

It's late, I've just finished my preparation. I will be singing at the reception. I will also be toast master and of course give a speech. Finally finished it now. There was this last part that was missing, but I think I got it now!

I have been on Holliday since Wednesday evening. Felt ok when leaving Basel. Got everything under control, I thought. Then Thursday came. My dear parents arrived. And in the evening we were all invited to the parents of the groom. It was lively! The snacks were lively, the food, the desert and the champagne! .., so I ate. A lot.
Then today came. We thought, why not start off the day with a proper English breakfast?! Yeh! Why not. So we ate. Then lunch came... And we ate a really small portion, so when the evening came I was so hungry that I ate a lot!!

Now the bride lives next door to me at the hotel for the night. I went to visit, they had some snacks. And I saw it as a really important task to eat most of the chocolate. You know, to help the others to stay away from it! ... So I've been eating to prepare for the wedding you could say. Eh... Not my smartest move. Feel fat.

Now I will try to get my beauty sleep and start a new day tomorrow :) it's gonna be great! And so much fun... And food.







No comments:

Post a Comment