Friday 10 May 2013

Quick late update


This sometimes feels like writing a diary. So.. It's been some time since I wrote so I I'm not sure of where to start! 

The news in a short summary: 
• the wedding was fantastic! 
• I've passed my German exam!
• I've visited Luzern! 
• shopped some out door furnitures at IKEA
• some guys in Basel are just too straight forward
Oh! Almost forgot! 
• And I've decided NOT to buy the orange shoes!!

Well, if I start with what's happened today. It was a bank Holliday today, so what did I do? Practically nothing. I watched "True blood" (I've got hooked)
Washed some clothes and cleaned the apartment (even though its forbidden on a "Sunday" and then I've gone for a walk. That's about it.

The view around here is still marvellous. 
Luzern I visited together with friends the first of May. Also super pretty!!! I'm amazed by living here, one city more beautiful than the other! 

  

I will share how my balcony looks when I've put all furnitures together. 

It's really late now, so I have to tell the guy-stories next time. Sleep well!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment