Tuesday 9 April 2013

Is it too much to ask to have hot water in the shower?!?

Ok, I know that I do shower a bit too long sometimes. But shouldn't that be ok? I mean, it's the 21st century!! The hot water shouldn't just disappear before I got the chans to wash the conditioner out of my hair. It was the second time it happened. And it was cold. But maybe something good came out of it?? I got some adrenalin from it which gave me the energy to finish the last of my presentations for tomorrow's meeting!

Today has been a good day (except from earlier mentioned adventure). I've spent the main part of the working hours in Zurich for a meeting. Met one of my colleagues for the first time, and that was really nice! After work it was time for German class. Hm.. Today we've been talking about traveling with airplane.... The correct sentence for "fasten your seat belt until the captain switch of the sign" is still not stuck in my brain. I know however that it's a long sentence with a lot of similar words like.. Abgeschnellten and angeschnallt und so weiter...
It's a mystery how people actually learn all this... I'm totally useless when it comes to der, die and das and how to bend them.


Well, someday I might look back and laugh about this, and speak in German to whoever that would like to listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment