Tuesday 9 April 2013

Once upon a time

I've been obsessed with the "once upon a time" series.... Or you can say that I still am. It's just that there are no more episodes out there for the time being. At least not any public ones. This is a bit sad, like being separated from a dear friend... And at the same time a relief! I have not been able to go to bed in time because of that I just had to watch another episode (nice to be able to blame something for my going-to-bed-too-late-waking-up-tired behaviour) it's also a thing which have kept me from activating myself. I just had to get home to watch another episode no matter what!

Ok, now it's over! Now maybe I can concentrate on doing my German homework (who am I kidding...)

I'm hopefully getting a bit more organised now. Today I have realised that I'm a bit late when it comes to booking my flights back and forth to Sweden. Hoping that my ability to plan will soon come back to me. Cause the closer to the actual travel date you are booking the flight the more expensive it gets.

Well, right now I'm into planning for midsummer. Do I want to be in Sweden by then? Yes.. Would I like to travel back and forth two weekends in a row? ... Hm. Why not? I have to make some plans. And now when I do not have my series my brain might not be blocked anymore from taking actions!! :)

...

We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment