Tuesday 23 April 2013

Out running!! ... Or... Yeh

I'm out for a run! Feels really refreshing! ... Or, yeh.. Right now I'm walking. But I ran for a while. When it was going downhill it was really easy. And I ran past a couple of good looking guys so I sort of had a good speed! Good with music (read loud music) in my ears so that I can't hear how hard I'm breathing. Then you can also imagine that all the others around you don't notice either.

I have not been running for about 6 months. But running has a lot to do with willpower. But the problem is that after 15 min I just didn't have more willpower. Walked for a while and then ran again. Now it just have to be enough with walking. And maybe just run for the last bit so that my neighbours think good of me!

Today I've bought hiking boots. Pleas read again: HIKING boots. Yesterday I was all into buying orange pumps. Today I've ended up with HIKING boots. (Shoot, now people running the other direction is running passed me again!)

Stated to run again, realised that I was in a crowded area. Had to run for longer than I thought I would. Good, but the breathing was loud. And so many people that are sitting along the Rhein barbecuing, making me hungry!
Everywhere around the Rhein, little bars has popped up and I've seen more handsome guys during this run/walk than I've done during the whole time while living in Switzerland.

Half way home.

















No comments:

Post a Comment