Sunday 21 April 2013

Shoes..shoes... And shoes

Ok, I have never seen myself as a person that is particularly much of a shoe person. Now I'm not sure anymore...
I've recently bought several pairs. With very high heals.. Golden, black, light pink, black and white and so on... Why? Oh... I always had a purpose for buying them!! But the problem might be that I only had ONE reason, or one event in mind. Now I have four relatively new pairs of pumps, and not so many occasions to where them to!! I mean, I am 1.74m tall. If you add on 5-7cm to that I become.. Well taller.., but to be honest; taller than everyone else!

You might think to yourselves; "she's crazy, this is not so bad!" And no, maybe not.. But I am seriously thinking of buying another pair! An expensive pair, even WITHOUT an occasion in mind of when to where them! (The orange pair from the pics)

What to do!!!! (And above all... When to ware them??)









No comments:

Post a Comment