Friday 15 March 2013

Starbucks coffee??



I'm on the plane to Sweden. For once I can't sleep. Normally I fall asleep as soon as the plane takes off. I also ended up next to a couple that cant stop kissing and touching each other. Nice. So since it's Friday I treated myself with some coffee and a muffin.. That is of course something I regret now... Not because of the calories, but more from the artificial taste of the muffin and the burned coffee with "milk".. No one makes this hot coffee!!

Tonight I will meet my siblings for dinner, my brothers girlfriend will also come. So look forward to that. It's not so very often that we all can meet, Lovely! After dinner we'll be catching the premiere of OZ at the movies. The last couple of days I have been dreaming of Swedish candy, something that does not exist in the same way in Switzerland, think I will have some tonight for the movie, Finally!
I must say that Switzerland provides me with amazing chocolate... Amazing.. But it's anyway not a proper replacer for the sort of candy I'm dreaming of.

One more hour to go... To make the journey a bit interesting I randomly spilled some coffee on my table... Didn't help to make things more exciting.. I have been drinking most of the burned coffee now. Need to think of something else to do. Time goes really slowly now. I even wished I had my German books her so that I could have studied. My teacher has given me a report of my progress. I can proudly announce that I got very good grades in most areas... Except for the grammar. Which was the only important factor they are measuring. And it doesn't help that I constantly "forget" to do my homework. I need to sharpen up I guess.

Next week I will work from Sweden. I will then meet my colleagues from North America and from Asia, will be a blast! We've only spoken over the phone up until now. That will be really nice. I even look forward to visit the Älmhult office. Maybe not so much the place as such, but the people. Too bad we couldn't have a day in Helsingborg too. My week is completely crowded, both work wise and socially. Hope to catch some minute of rest as well, but it will probably be difficult :) I even had to make myself a written schedule yesterday trying to fit everything in that I want to do. And of course, as every time I go to Sweden, give myself some time to do some shopping!!


1 comment:

  1. Härligt Frida, ha det toppen i Sverige och njut av både umgänge med familjen, godis och shoppning. Låter som en spännande arbetsvecka du kommer att ha också. Jag sticker till Paris på måndag med Calle som har jobb där vilket ska bli jättekul. Det blir några dagar i Paris fram till onsdag då vi tar tåget tillbaka till Basel. Hoppas vi kan ses snart då du är tillbaka.
    Kram!

    ReplyDelete