Tuesday 26 March 2013

Holy waffle day!!

Monday:
Not feeling ant better... Actually I'm worse. High fever, cold and warm at the same time. Still a cough, pretty bad one. Yes... Do feel sorry for me, because I deserve it!!

I went to work today. Had booked an off site meeting to discuss HR topics with my manager and his deputy... Was kind of my meeting and my booking.. So it would not really have been convenient to be off sick today.. Tomorrow however I will stay at home. Really hope that I haven't infected anyone..

Today is the Swedish waffle day. I'm crazy about waffles. Have to make one! Have a little waffle party on my own!!


Tuesday:
Fell asleep while writing this blog. Nothing strange when you have a fever and a tremendous cold. Will soon try to get out of bed. Need to do some workshop planning and send a mail.

Yesterday I fought against the weakness and I made some waffles, and it was good! ;)

I also found this quote:
“Great ideas often receive violent opposition from mediocre minds.” - Albert Einstein

Hahaha, can you imagine how useful this can be?








1 comment:

  1. Hoppas du mår bättre idag och jag är glad att du fick njuta av lite goa våfflor iallafall.
    Kram!

    ReplyDelete