Sunday 10 March 2013

Sleepless in Basel

It's been a good week, good and a bit strange. I everyday get reminders of that my grandfather is gone.

He for sure lives within me, I use so many of his expressions. Some wise, some strange, but most of them is to be delivered with a great sense of humour and in a bit random way. Hard to repeat in a blog unfortunately. My dear grandfather was very worried about me, and felt sorry for me being in a different country far far away. He couldn't really believe that I have chosen it myself and that I actually like my life here in Basel. I hope he watches me from heaven, seeing that it's actually not that bad!

When I had visitors, the same weekend as my mother called to let me know that my grandfather was in the hospital, I got to know what would turn out to be my new favourite restaurant! "Rubino" it's called. Wow, that visit was an experience of its own. The service, the selection of wines and both how the food tasted but also how it was presented! If you have the possibility, go there!

Today I have been visiting a spa with a friend. It was a great experience, but I got a bit too relaxed maybe, now I am so tired so that I hardly know how to stay awake to finish this text! Could also have something to do with me having a tough time to sleep.

Well, sleep well all of you!
Take care!



1 comment:

  1. Vi måste se till att boka in en kväll på Rubino Frida :-)
    Kram!

    ReplyDelete