Sunday 24 March 2013

Pain and craziness


Now I've returned to Basel.

I Landed around 7pm and it for once took forever to get the luggage. The day I feel this weak, the world is against me. Well.. That was maybe to exaggerate a bit. After all I ended up sitting next to a lovely colleague on the plane, and she had tissues!! What a life saver!!

When I finally got to my apartment I took my temperature. It was ok. Didn't feel ok. 5 min later I checked again. Not ok. I had fever. 30 min later, I checked again. Not ok. Now I've checked 5 times. I can with firm data in my hand conclude that I do have a fever.

Now I'm in bed. I have put cough medicine, nose drops, a glass of water and tissues by the side of my bed. However I have forgotten the aspirins. "oh God, if I weren't this weak I would have fetched them" ... Hm, hope I survive the night.

Tomorrow is another day.

1 comment:

  1. Åh stackare. Så trist att du blev sjuk. Krya på dig och hoppas du snart mår bättre.
    Kraaaam!

    ReplyDelete