Wednesday 12 December 2012

Late Wednesday evening

I must say that I'm just so happy right now!had a fabulous evening with some new friends of mine!
I was over at the Irish/American couples house tonight. Met them at the English mingling thing from last week.really nice people, they for sure made my day. Adding up to that I got my iPhone 5 yesterday (which ended up to met not being able to go to sleep in proper time!) that allowed me to talk to two close friends of mine back In Sweden, really enjoyed that. Of course miss those people!!

I have also got invitations to two coffee on Sunday! One from a nice lady from the Swedish club and one from a couple that I know since very long time ago that has moved to Basel just a couple of months ago too!
I must say that The Lord works in mysterious ways! At the moment I feel very fortunate and very blessed.

Tomorrow is Lucia! Up early to conduct a proper Swedish Lucia celebration at work!


Hope I get up in time...

No comments:

Post a Comment