Sunday 2 June 2013

The joy of sun, Wine and Alsace!!


And so we've reached June! OMG May has been completely depressing weather wise in Switzerland! The only weekend I saw the sun was the one I spent in Sweden during the hockey finals. But today it turned! The sun came with the new month. I hope it lasts, I have heard since I moved here that June is the most rainiest month of the year in Basel. If it's truly so I will move back to Sweden (who had a lovely weather lately I've heard :/ I guess when I will come for vacation the summer in Sweden is over and the weather in Basel is fantastic)

This weekend has been a good one! Friday I was in Zurich for a concert. Saw Josh Groban sing and play. I have dreamt of going to one of his concert since I heard "to where you are" the first time (ages ago). I had pictured it a bit different in my mind though... The picture I had painted for myself was a concert in a real concert house built for the acoustics and the comfort. But this was more staged as a pop/rock concert. They were also acting that way on stage and actually some of the audience did too. That was hilarious! The guys sitting just in front of the scene was screaming, Clapping and cheering! Fantastic evening!


....btw someone is smoking just outside my window... It's my bedroom window, and it's open. Is it allowed to shoot people for that???  

Yesterday i was with friends in Alsace, visiting the wine yards :) 


It was a lovely day, not too rainy... Just a little... I have always pictured the grape plants as big and that they were growing along the side of a mountain! ... Think that was a bit if a romantic expectation. I feel wiser and more experienced now. I now know better :). Well, we had a lot of nice tastings 


And with a various of success I must say. We bought a couple of bottles though :) 
After two stops we were already a bit tipsy. Feel happy for our kind driver who got to experience us so talkative and nice. 

Today, again it's worth to replete, it's been sunny (at least some parts of the day) so I have been visiting the expat expo and gone for a long walk, solving the mysterious of life (can share another day) now I'm going to bed. So tired.. Already fell asleep twice during working on a presentation.... 😬

So to all of you who's out there, sleep well!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment