Sunday 23 June 2013

Crazy traditions and routines

I just love my parents, they are crazy! I am now in the summerhouse, preparing to leave for Switzerland later in the afternoon. We have had a very traditional morning. Doing our thing! After breakfast my stepfather is playing an old tape with a warm up routine from the 60's. it's hilarious!! But we're following the instructions while laughing (every day!) when we're done, we go for a run which we end with a swim in the ocean. The tape give a clear instruction in the end saying that we should finish of with a shower or a cold wrap up ("kall avrivning") so we take it literally and jumps into the ocean! The coldest have been 13 degrees for me. I already look forward to coming back in the muddle of July when I have my vacation ;) 

This week I've been working from Sweden. How on earth did I manage the 1.15h commute to Älmhult from Malmö every day?! I must have been crazy too... I mean, it's three hours a day just to go to and from work!! I know that in some places of the world this is very normal, and specially on big cities... But anyway!!  
It was nice to see my old colleagues though and to have the meetings that I was set to have. 

It's been a really good week!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment