Wednesday 11 June 2014

Swimming like crazy ... 200m what an athlete!

Today I swam 200 m!!! 
... Yeh, you might think that I missed out on a zero, but no I haven't. Sadly... 

I hurried from work to manage to take like a passport ticket for my seasonal entrance ticket for the outdoor swimming pool. I went in, successfully, and congratulated myself to have picked the day when the pool was open until 20.00!!!

When I came in I discovered that the part that is an area for people that would like to swim was reserved for swim practice. 
Two lanes where opened! Chaos, no structure! People were swimming everywhere, back and forth without keeping to either of the sides... After I had been swimming for 200 m the staff came and told us that these chaos lines are also reserved, you need to leave... 

That was my evening. What about yours?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment