Monday 15 July 2013

The first report from my Swedish Holliday!

I arrived to Copenhagen late yesterday evening. The first reaction: "why did I leave Switzerland with it's 28C for the Nordic 16C?!?" Another comparison I have made today is "GOD it's only 17-18C in the water! It does matter when comparing to the 20C from Rhein..." Ok, I know, it's the sea, I can't really compare like that.., but still!! 

Yesterday after being picked up at the train station in Malmö, we drove directly to the summer house in Höllviken. Nice! My dear mum had prepared some lovely sandwiches for us, which suited me perfectly at that time 😁. The TV was on during the meal. Of all exciting things you can watch we were watching the birthday celebration of the Swedish crown princess...  My mum had a colleague that would be there at the second row, so we had to watch the full show to see if he by any chans would be visible on the screen!!

Today, the day started with a shake. My mum is working at a weight centre so this is a part of life. The thing is to replace two meals with these shakes, so there was one for lunch as well... Now we're sitting in one chair each just waiting for the time to pass so that we can fix dinner... (Self torture) the plan WAS to wait yet another 1,5h... Now we're down to just one. We also started the day with going for a run, which probably mean that we're extra hungry... But feeling good! (But again hungry)

For some reason I have voluntarily signed up to help my stepfather fix the roof of the summer house. Hey, it was even my idea!! Must be the lack of food...    

 
Ok.. Soon food


No comments:

Post a Comment