Sunday 21 July 2013

Swedish BBQ, still on vacation!!

One week of vacation has passed! It's been a great week, filled with friends, activities and sun. Today we've had an obligatory summer event; the BBQ. This event means that the husband if my stepsister, the grill master, is taking the command over the meat and the BBQ as such. The rest of us are mostly running around, getting more and more hungry, or helping out with the rest if the meal. This time we had a big chunk of meat, which of course takes a bit longer to prepare. All of us were circulating around the BBQ, like our presence for some reason would speed the BBQ process up. But as the Swedish saying states "the one who waits for something good never waits too long" ... We didn't wait too long. But I guess it's a bit ungrateful to "feed the hungry wolves" since the meal tends to pass in 10 minutes!! 
It was, as always, fantastic! I'm spoiled for sure, having all these great chefs among my friends and family! 


Yesterday I also had a great day! It was full of activities and nice people (and some shopping). In the afternoon I was meeting a close friend, but first I had my eyes on some lovely clothes that I had tried out the day before. I bought them. It  was a whole set. And after paying, I immediately changed into the new outfit and I was ready for an evening out! 

I first went out and had a few drinks with a friend of mine, then her husband joined for a lovely dinner. After that I ended up at a pool party!! This weekend has for sure been fun! 

Except for a funeral tomorrow I'm hoping for yet another great week of vacation! 




No comments:

Post a Comment