Monday 3 February 2014

Weekend reflections

Listening to piano music and mentally prepare for the week to come. 
For me it's always a trick to go to bed early on a Sunday evening, specially since it seems like I always twist the hours a bit during the weekend. This weekend was no exception. But for me this weekend has been calm! With calm I mean that I haven't needed to put the alarm on or rush out either Saturday or Sunday. 

Today I've been to the movies, watching "the wolf of Wall Street" not sure what to say about that film. If I say "sex, drugs and rock'n roll"'the one of you who have seen it will know what I mean. 

Oh my, it's relaxing to listen to piano music! Just love the invention of Spotify. 

Had a really nice weekend, lovely gathering Friday evening with nice wines and great cheeses. Yesterday evening the Basel family had a dinner, we all are like crazy!! Ok, some where skiing during the day, but it was more than that! Guess we all were just hungry! 😁 

Yesterday I made an afternoon trip to Laufen to rent skis for the season. Feels good! First found a pair of ski boots, very happy that they were white and pink!!! Sooo nice! New ones as well so that I can buy them off after the season if I like them. But then I got to the ski corner.... The guy gave me a pair of black skis.... Didn't want to bring it up to him that the skis will not match my outfit.... I know it doesn't matter.... But yeah... Can't help reflecting! Typically girlish.... 

Ok, will be an early start tomorrow, will fall asleep to the piano music (and now they've even added an orchestra to it!) 
Sleep well!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment