Wednesday 6 November 2013

Meeting at 8??? In the morning?

I have just realised that I have a meeting at 8 o'clock on Friday morning.... 8... I mean of course I have agreed to it myself, placed it in my calendar and all.... But it's not until now that I realised this. Yeah, I can't do anything about it since that was the only available time..
But MY GOD, how will I manage? 

I have a tendency to be a bit late in the morning. I simply can't get out of bed! We have management meetings that starts 8.30 AM and when I come, around 5min late I am met by silence and angry eyes. It's creepy really ;) 

So, back to the issue, with all given background... How in earth will I fix being on time Friday?!? Maybe I should stay at work over night? Or not go to bed? Or is that maybe too drastic? With my luck it might just be so that I accidentally turn off the alarm and not getting to work on time! 

Wow... Dilemmas... 

To be continued.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment