Thursday 10 October 2013

Moments of brilliance!

I'm proud to state that so far I have gone by bike to work every day of this week. And the fantastic thing is that I have made it to meetings starting already at 8.30!! Wow.... That's almost not human! I mean, for me that's just too early nowadays! 

Today I have had my first meeting with my wine club. Finally I'm gonna learn more about wine so that I can show off whenever there's an opportunity! Yey 😁 
We tasted wines from the US, didn't know so much before but with some splendid education from the host I have now come one step further on the way!

Yesterday I was out on adventures, biking home from work and taking a detour to one of the Basel wine shops. I was aiming for a bottle from New Zealand, a really cool one. I actually bought the bottle Saturday... But then I accidentally dropped it on the floor... In another wine shop. It broke. It smelled fantastic, we all agreed to that. Including the poor guy that had to clean up after me. Now it's in my keeping. For how long is hard to say... But a few days more at least!! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment