Thursday 26 September 2013

Spoiled in Switzerland

So, autumn is it coming? 

Ha! Not in the same way here as it did in Sweden! While I get reports from Sweden of how nice it is with gloves in the morning, the temperature is rising again in Switzerland. Tonight it was 24 C while I was walking home. 

Life's good! 

I have gotten used to some new things lately. I am taking the bike to work more often. Really does wonders for me! Even though I still have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning, it's working! (Well not so well this week ... But most other weeks 😁) 
I have also gotten use to a Swedish form of... Eh.. Circle training? Called "friskis & svettis" which I really didn't think of as my cup of tea, but it apparently is! So almost every Wednesday I go, run around in circles and picking stuff from imaginary trees and so on. Today I didn't go, but it was for a good reason!! 
Today I joined the first meeting of my book club! It was lovely! Good company, a promising book and a proper Swedish meal!! Home made pea soup Swedish style! OMG luxury for an expat! 

Can't say anything but life's good! 



No comments:

Post a Comment