Wednesday 28 August 2013

This is sick!!!

So, back in Basel! Lots of things has happened as usual. But there are some disturbing things that I need to share.... 

Ok, here we go: 

1. My Swiss phone is broken. Not so that I can't use it, but the glass is cracked. I'm writing this in my phone and I can't see properly. Very disturbing. I dropped the phone before my vacation when I was out running (yes, it sounds good, doesn't it?!) and I thought that I would be able to fix it quite cheep in my home town. No, didn't happened. It was expensive, yes, everywhere I looked. Now thanks to a phone guru I have located a place in Basel. So that will be solved! 

2. When I got back from vacation I caught a bad cold. That lead to a throat infection, which lead to an ear infection. "Ear infection" -  you might think "isn't that like a child's disease??" - and I would answer "exactly". I was sick for a week. And after some struggle and some tears I was able to figure out how the process of visiting a doctor is working in Switzerland. And it's of course a lot of differences to Sweden... I got penicillin. 

3. Again, I got penicillin. "Great" - you
Might think, well.... No. I have got rashes all over my body. Nice. I googled and found some nasty diseases which scared me to visit the doctor again. It turns out that I'm allergic to penicillin... And that these itchy things will last for 5-7 days. 

Beautiful 

No comments:

Post a Comment